Wednesday, July 30, 2008


So here's my mug shot. Just kidding. I'm just showing off my black eye. In case you are confused because both of my eyes have dark bags and wrinkles, (Three weeks of no sleep does wonders to your face) , the left one is damaged. Logan gave me an awesome head butt two days ago. I forgot to take a picture of it yesterday when it was at its full dark glory. I got sick and had to stay home, which I was really disappointed about becuase I wanted to go out in public and have people notice it and wonder..."Did her husband hit her?" It's fun to make people guess.

4 comments:

mama cow said...

you and Jess could be twins!

Linford Family said...

Ouch! Sorry you didn't get to show that shiner off! Bret is so stinking tall-I would love to have that big of a couch!

Mom at Our House said...

the black eye is awesome, but I have to admit I was excittex to hear the story behind the mugshot. You got my hopes up than dashed them

thebusbyfamily said...

ahhhh, life with a bunch of boys! I have a feeling that won't be your last black eye. tell my brother to take it easy on you :)

xoxo