So, I read the final book of the worshiped vampire saga. AWESOME. But then again, how can Stephanie Meyer write a terrible end to her book? She's a fantastic writer, and it was a great story. She's great at creating intense scenes, which is basically the entire novel from beginning to end. Naturally, I wondered how she would wrap things up. Who would end up with who? DOES BELLA BECOME A VAMPIRE? All those things...its ends just fine. Strange twists here and there, of course. Don't worry, I am not leaking anything. I am proud to announce that I did not read the book in one day, like I did with all the other novels. Could you put them down? This time I managed to stretch it out over three days. Good job me. I have no idea why my whole entry is underlined, and now all of a sudden it isn't. There is no underline option. What the heck?
4 comments:
I just wanted you to know I checked your blog but I can't read it. I don't know if you gave anything away in the book and I got halfthe book left. So I will recheck your blog when I know it is safe to read :)
I just finished the book last night at 2:00am after a week of reading after everyone was asleep and I am EXHAUSTED!! I enjoyed it and I am glad I am finished so I can finally get some sleep! I was happy the way everything turned out too!
love to you all. . .
woo hoo I finished now. I also really enjoyed it. I thought the end was unsetteled. It seemed like she left it open for more books later. I wish she wouldn't have done that. I really liked it other than that
I am reading it now. Loved it then hated it. Same story with these series. Always toying with my emotions! But Stephenie always comes through.
Post a Comment