We spent a week in Fairfield with my family just before we permanently moved to Billings. It was so nice to see the pace of the world slow down singnificantly. We enjoyed quiet relaxation, but had some fun as well. Amazingly, tons of my cousins (who were my good friends growing up) were in town with their families. It was fun to see Jessie, Jinny, and Elly who I haven't seen in years. It was fun talking to them and basically catching up on life. Then I got to hang out with Mckay and Isaac with their sweet wives and cutie pie kids. It felt all homey and nice for me to see these people that I have a lot of childhood memories with. The only one that wasn't there was my past little sidekick- Megan. I would have loved to have seen her, but she came up a day too late, and we missed eachother. Too bad.
Chase and Logan had so much fun running around the yard, playing in the sprinklers (especially on the trampoline). Chase got to help Lauren mow the lawn, and Logan helped grandma water the lawn. They went to a duck pond to feed the ducks too. It was a good time.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know! I was so disappointed as well that I missed ya! I wished i could have gone to the cousin party but Bret's job wanted him to do something that took forever when we were about to leave. But hopefully before we leave missoula in a year we will be able to hit home at the same time as you. Glad you guys are in Billings now! Love ya!
how are things going now that you guys are a couple of weeks into your adventure?
i'm already feeling a need for a family reunion so our kiddos can play. i think they would have fun together. is it too early to start planning something for next summer??
Post a Comment