Here's what I really miss about Fairfield, besides my family. I saw gorgeous sunsets all the time growing up. In fact, I'd often pull my car over to the side of the road so that I could admire the sunsets. It was dangerous and straining on the eye to try to watch them from the rear view mirror, so I'm sure my parents can appreciate that I only did that 7 out of 10 times when I saw a pretty sky. This isn't the best picture of one, but it is the only one I saw when I was driving and I happened to have my camera. It was beautiful, so I pulled my car over and by the time I got my camera out, it had changed to less beautiful, but I still got some pretty colors in there.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Here's what I really miss about Fairfield, besides my family. I saw gorgeous sunsets all the time growing up. In fact, I'd often pull my car over to the side of the road so that I could admire the sunsets. It was dangerous and straining on the eye to try to watch them from the rear view mirror, so I'm sure my parents can appreciate that I only did that 7 out of 10 times when I saw a pretty sky. This isn't the best picture of one, but it is the only one I saw when I was driving and I happened to have my camera. It was beautiful, so I pulled my car over and by the time I got my camera out, it had changed to less beautiful, but I still got some pretty colors in there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
and here i was thinking that only jared would do something like that! oh well maybe he is not so crazy after all.
You guys look like you are having so much fun. I am sad you aren't in saint George anymore. I would have loved to have seen you when we go down
Post a Comment