Saturday, November 22, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG TWO YEAR OLD BOY

Somebody had their second birthday the other day. We took the boys to Chuckie Cheese's, which they've never been to before. They absolutely loved it, and the smiles on the boy's faces was worth it. The birthday kid had a blast.

I'm so glad my sweet little blue eyed boy is growing up. Despite my exaggeration about the child entering his terrible two's, he's actually been quite pleasant. He's a fun kid who is pretty goofy, and he loves to have play and laugh. He gets a little whiny at times, and is a big time momma's boy, but we manage to get along great. He loves books, unlike Chase, and pulls stacks of them down to read all day long. He also has a thing for tractors. It might be that there is a lot of road work going on in the area, so he's always seeing all the way cool tractors and road machines all over the place. He loves to go out and have fun, and his gruff little voice still surprises me sometimes.



























We had chocolate birthday cake, which was yummy. I threw in some chocolate chips and chocolate pudding mix into the chocolate cake mix, which made it real moist and tasty. I liked it, too much. And I'm not a huge chocolate lover. Next time, I will make a cake that is not so tasty, so that I will not sit around for the next few days gorging myself on calorie ridden cake. Especially right before Thanksgiving.......

The birthday boy wouldn't blow out his candles...he just watched them...very warily, and i wrapped the presents too well so that big brother had to help pull the tape off. Overall, it was a great day, and we enjoyed celebrating the birth of our special little one.

4 comments:

Mom at Our House said...

Happy Birthday big guy. I can't believe he is 2. I still think of him as a baby.

Jinny and Mick said...

Cute kids! We have yet to venture to Chuck E. Cheese's, we'll have to do that sometime in the near future.

Susan said...

Happy Birthday Logan!
This bad Grandma finally has something to send in the mail.
I think he'll like it!
It is hard to believe it's been two years-he is such a cutie!!
I'm glad he had such a fun day.
Love you all,
Su

thebusbyfamily said...

happy happy be-lated birthday little logan! we are excited to see you in a month!

looks like a fun party! I am sorry we missed it! xoxoxo to all.