Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Election....

What can I say about it?

BUMMER

I'm not going to rant or anything, but I would like to thank America for being dumb enough to accept Obama (which his background was hidden nicely by the media) for being such a radical, socialistic, America hating man. I think there's more to this man that's scary, and since America is treating him like he was the one born in a manger, he certainly has the makings of possibly being an anti christ. Just a thought.

Jon has one of those big furry Russian hats. He wore it today to make the point that we are slowly accepting Communism. I personally think the free markets and Capitalism is the way to go. Is it perfect? No, but give the people a chance to truck on and live life, and they will make it happen.

But Obama is going to force us to do what he wants. Control. And America seems to want change real bad. They'll get it, I just don't know if they'll want it once they get it.

I'd like to lament the tragedy that our Health Care System will suffer. Has anyone ever heard that Canada has a rockin health care system? I've met people from there who've come down to the U.S and have been shocked at how nice our doctors were or how they actually got treated decently. Countries come to the U.S to study our system. I know it's not perfect and that health care is too costly, but it's still quality. we will no longer have quality health care. It's my personal opinion that the government does not run programs well. Look at medicare...its been run into the ground. And we've all voted to do the same with our health care.

I can't wait for our taxes to go up, and for small business to go down because they couldn't handle the increases.

Spread the wealth baby!

And has anyone heard the video clip of the gal who was heard ranting with excitement about Obama-that she was no longer going to have to struggle to make her mortgage payments or put gas in her car. If she gave money to Obama, he'd give money to her.

What an uninformed public we are.

7 comments:

Linford Family said...

Holy Cow! I just posted something quite similar to what you just said! Except it wasn't as eloquent as yours! And I think I did rant a little...
SO SO SO true! The media is so biased!! We are uninformed. People vote off of what the candidates put in their stupid little commercials.

thebusbyfamily said...

I did hear that clip you are talking about and the radio guy that played it said, "If she really thinks that stuff is going to happen, she is going to be sorely disappointed!"

crazy.

Romney Family said...

Amen to that sister!! You said all the things I have been thinking!! At least we banned gay marriage in California!! That is about the only good thing that came from this election!!

Anonymous said...

The thing that worries me so much is the health care. Every country that has socialized medical care complains about it. There isn't a single country that says it is a good thing. So how can we be so stupid? The sad thing is I don't have insurance, I should be happy about it, but luckily I am not that stupid. We are now one step closer to 1984 by Geroge Orwell.

Jinny and Mick said...

Meliss you are so right. Who knows what the heck the next 4 years will bring!

Jinny and Mick said...

Meliss you are so right. Who knows what the heck the next 4 years will bring!

Jenn said...

way to go melissa! i have been too depressed to do the same....and frightened for my little heart patient!(*said while rooling my eyes* thanks amercia)