Sunday, November 23, 2008

Shocker!

There's been a shift in the winds in our household. For those of you who personally know Jonny, you might know that he's a bit picky when it comes to his hair. (I'm not dissing you my love...so don't take offense) He likes it cut a certain way, and not everybody can do it.

I've teased him for years to let me cut his hair (though I have no hair cutting experience). His reply each time has been a big "Heck No", and more significant is his explanation that I can cut his hair once I get a cosmetology license. That's all there is to it.

Well, I'm proud and shocked to announce, that he just suddenly decided to let me cut it. The first time it turned out "not bad", but I could improve. The second time was a "Pretty good cut," if i say so myself and he agreed. This isn't really about my hair cutting ability. It's about the fact that my stubborn man can change his mind.

6 comments:

Linford Family said...

Funny! Way to go for you! That'll save some money. I cute Bret's hair (it's sort of easy because it's curly and so mess-ups aren't seen as much) but every time he always says the same instructions for every part of his head.

Romney Family said...

Yeah for him letting you cut his hair. I have cut Brandon's for years but his isn't hard to since he likes it cut really short. We do Owen's also. It looks like you had great birthday fun!! Kids always love Chuck E. Cheese!!

thebusbyfamily said...

i didn't know that about my big brother! i guess he gets his hair fettish from dad.

Kevin Reeves said...

I am so glad that Jeff forced me to cut his hair because now I am confident when I do Ryan's too

Mom at Our House said...

Just wait, now you are going to hate cutting his hair because he will ask you to do it every 2 weeks.

Susan said...

THis doesn't surprise me at all. You are so multi-talented that he was bound to see the light. Missing you guys like crazy - can't wait to see you soon!