Happy first day of school to my big 1st grader and my big 4th grader. We thought we'd take pictures of them next to the new shrubs and see who grows quicker over the years.
It's just me and this little sassy mischief maker now. I'm loving how quiet the house is. Holy cow! I could not keep up with the mess in the summer. With all kids running around making messes everywhere and feeding them all day-it was chaos and I could not keep the house clean. Now I can and I love it. I loved having the boys home for the summer. But now I love this quiet time with just me and my baby! He is so cute that I just want to nibble on him every hour.
This summer we put in sprinklers, sod, curbing, mulch, some plants, and built a rock wall and steps. We aren't done with all the landscaping projects but it looks a million times better than with just dirt. I'm loving it!
Wednesday, August 21, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The boys will have a great year at school and your yard looks beautiful!
your boys are so handsome!!
Post a Comment