It was so good to see my mom and sista. Family is wonderful!
The boys always have a good time with Auntie. She is lots and lots of fun.
I sloppily threw on my sisters hair extensions and had fun seeing myself with long hair. Boy could I have fun with some hair. Too bad I don't have the type of hair that I could wear long. (thin, flat and lifeless) I suppose I could join the extension world, but I'm just a bit too lazy when it comes to glamming up.
We stayed the night with my brother and his cute family in Idaho. They were moving to go to Grad school in a few days, but I'm so glad they fit us into their busy schedule. I haven't seen them much at all and it was great to spend time with them. My brother married a really nice and sweet gal.
Cousins Tyler Jay and TY Jay. (Hee Hee) Everyone in the family is leery that I'll keep stealing their baby names. :)
On the way back home, we stopped for lunch at Wendys. I was enjoying looking at my three boys across from me. Ty put on quite a cute show. I tried to take pictures with all of them looking at me. You can see how well it worked. What does a mom have to do to get boys to focus for two freaking seconds?
4 comments:
I'm so impressed you drove all that way by yourself. Looking at those pictures of you and your family in the mountains makes me want to go there right now--SO PRETTY! I love your family. Thanks for sharing all the awesome pictures.
I am also impressed that you tackled that drive by yourself. What a trooper! So glad you were able to visit with your family. Your boys are so cute and so much fun. Love them!!!!!
I seriously am super impressed you could drive that far! I have to drive half that distance to SLC and I don't think I'd ever attempt it (at least any time soon) I become narcoleptic behind the wheel of a car for any distance greater than 45 miles.
So glad you were able to spend some time with your mama and sissy. Love you!
love the mountain pictures too!
Post a Comment