Jonny and I celebrated nine years together, right after Chase's birthday. I love what love turns into after nine years. He's my companion, my best friend, and I couldn't have picked a better man to be my husband. We have been through so much, good and bad, and luckily, we've grown together and not apart.
I appreciate how well he treats me and that he has lots of patience when it comes to dealing with me and my crazy girl emotions. He's a wonderful dad.
It's been an ideal nine years together. Love him.
3 comments:
happy anniversary and happy b-day to Chase!!
Happy Anniversary! What a cute couple!
you guys ARE soooo good together!
you make him even better! (I can say that because I'm his sister and I knew him before you came around :) )
no offense to jonnyb, because he was good before.
xo
Post a Comment