Chase turned seven last week. We threw together a quick impromptu party with some of the boys that live on our street. Seven boys (ages 5-8) are crazy wild. Holy cow. Thank goodness it was only an hour. Chase loved it...and that's what matters.
Every year, my love for Chase grows incredibly. I have loved each stage that I have had with him. I like that as of right now, he's slown down a little. He gets riled up around other kids, but for the most part, he can remain calm. It's very good for my soul.
Chase is sweet and tender and he cares about other's feelings. He has grown very tall and has turned into a skinny beanpole. He loves school and is very positive. He never has a bad day. He loves to build legos. He spends time almost every day building legos. He learned about talents the other day and wanted to know what his talents were. I explained a few I thought he had, and then Chase decided that he is talented at building legos. He likes to tell people this too.
Whatever makes him feel good.
Whatever makes him feel good.
No comments:
Post a Comment