Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Lovies


I am feeling very lovey towards my children today. Its mostly because I've been in the throes of figuring out insurance ...particularly maternity. And Holy Cow! Utah has crazy prices to birth a child. I've been baby hungry for two years now. I can't wait to have another one...but I am waiting...on figuring out money and insurance plans before...you know.

Anyway.

Baby Chase was my very first love (after Jonny, of course) I thought he was the cutest little dark thing. He was such a good baby. He brought me lots of joy.


He still does. He's a sweet child. He's obediant. He's sensitve. He gets frustrated easy. But he's easy to love.


Then I fell in love with baby Logan's beautiful blue eyes. He was a fun baby, but not an easy one.

You won't meet a more goofy, fun loving child. He is all about having fun. He is very articulate and his words sometimes amaze me. So do his bizarre questions. He makes my life entertaining and he's still the baby. My baby.

My boys are all boy. They have fun. They play hard. They wear me out hard.






Most importantly, I love how good of friends they are.



Love em. Love em. Love em.




I really hope to have more of these little loveable munchkins. If not, then I am immeasurably grateful for these sweet little souls who have come to my family.









































jkjkkj

No comments: