Chase was a wussy. He started to dig for pumpkin seeds and his very easily provocked gag reflex kicked in. He wanted gloves. Then the smell made him gag some more. I have a child who can't handle a pumpkin. Silly, isn't it? I'd love to tell him to grow a pair. But he wouldn't get it.
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is hilarious about Chase! Boston does the same thing with eating eggs-he makes himself gag and ends up throwing up-so gross! Cute costumes!
Cute photos! That's pretty funny about chase. How is Ceder City! Glad you are seeming to like it there so far-I hate moving and totally agree that it is so unfun. Miss ya!
I had no idea Chase had such an easily provoked gag reflex .. that's funny! And if I were you, I'd probably tell him to grow a pair anyway!
Their costumes look really cute. I especially like Chase's horse :)
Tom and I are still laughing!
Love you!!!
i think the gag reflex runs in the family -- that's too funny!
love their costumes :)
Post a Comment