That is awesome! It's been years since I've been on a slip 'n slide. I hope you enjoy the warm weather-hopefully it stays around!
how fun!! I love slip and slide. But where is your belly sliding!!!
FUN! It's so nice to have my body back again, I might think about doing that at my parents this summmer! Enjoy the nice weather!
now that looks like a good family activity!ps you are welcome here anytime! but be warned it's not all fun and games here. i only post the fun stuff on the blog :)i thought everyone knew that!
I love it! That looks like so much fun. I want an invite next time the slip n' slide is out!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is awesome! It's been years since I've been on a slip 'n slide. I hope you enjoy the warm weather-hopefully it stays around!
how fun!! I love slip and slide. But where is your belly sliding!!!
FUN! It's so nice to have my body back again, I might think about doing that at my parents this summmer! Enjoy the nice weather!
now that looks like a good family activity!
ps you are welcome here anytime! but be warned it's not all fun and games here. i only post the fun stuff on the blog :)
i thought everyone knew that!
I love it! That looks like so much fun. I want an invite next time the slip n' slide is out!
Post a Comment