
This is so typical of Logan. He's my little goofball. He never takes cute pictures because he's usually doing this.
We are so totally posing, but here's Logan at it again.
And again.
The three of us are going to remain just that from here onto the end of summer. Jonny was supposed to be here for one more rotation, but it just got cancelled. He's going out of town, again, and he won't be back until he graduates the end of August.
AHHHHH. Blah. Suck-a-duck.
That's how I feel. I'm mostly just annoyed, and not surprised in the least. I mean, Jonny's only been officially home a few months out of this whole school year. Why make it any more than that?
I'm just venting because I just found out. I have a good attitude, huh? (I'm human)
You know what would solve my annoyance? A free shopping spree. How great would that be? And somebody fixing ME dinner.
4 comments:
That does suck! I didn't even know that yet. You can just come and stay at my house for the summer. I have an empty room :)
Come on down. I'll cook for you and we'll shop til we drop!
P.S. i am sorry about Jon's change of rotation. At least he has very nice people to stay with. Hey, maybe Cody, WY will change back to Billings!
you should come to utah for the summer! we will be coming for a week or so in July and the kiddos can play!
like megan, i hadn't heard yet. that is a bummer. i'm sorry.
you are a trooper. a great wife. and a wonderful mommy.
xoxo
I'm sorry!!:( Hang in there- Boston does the same thing for pictures-very frusterating sometimes!
Post a Comment