Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sun does the heart good

It makes little boys happy.


Geese too.



Little boys are always on the move. It makes them fun. unpredictable. And frustrating.

It makes mom happy to see little ones take a moment to rest. So mom can. To enjoy nature. It's refreshing and uplifting to view life in its calm, simple state.

5 comments:

Romney Family said...

nothing better than getting outside to play!!!

Megan said...

I can't believe how tall Logan is!!!

It's also really cute to see them hanging out together ... a little brotherly love

thebusbyfamily said...

is that a park by your house? it looks lovely!

those two look like little buddies. my two girls are fighting like CRAZY lately and with summer coming upon us, i wonder how i will survive with them at each other's throats.

any thoughts?

Susan said...

Those two boys are so cute together. Cute pictures. Where are you at? I was trying to make it Red Pines but I'm thining probably not. Miss and love you all! Convention is over so I can be more human now!

Melissa Baird said...

It's called Riverfront park. It's in Billings. It's a pond that comes off the Yellowstone river. It's got a nice little hiking path.