
This is my new son, a little WHO that I adopted from Who-ville.
Ok, so the real truth is that Logan just happened to get stung by a yellow jacket smack dab on the lip. Poor Logan. He was so upset. He ran into the house all hysterical and crying, "De bee bit me. De bee bit my mouf." It swelled up immediately. Now he's terrified of bees. He saw one the next day after he'd been bit and screamed holy terror upon the town.
We discovered a little yellow jacket "home" right on our deck. We've taken extreme measures to destroy them. They are very very univited.
7 comments:
I am soooo sorry! he looks so sad! I hope he feels better soon!
He is so cute it wouldn't matter if he did have Who-ville lips. He gives great little kisses! Love, love, love him!
i want to kiss that little lip! poor little guy!
Poor little guy!!! Isn't it crazy how fast kids grow up!! I can't believe Chase is in kindergarten!!How fun for him!!
Ouch! I think that would make me hate bees too.
Poor little guy, he looks so sad. At least he isn't allergic to bee's that would have been real bad
wow I am glad i am not a yellow jacket ... mine is pink...lol.
really sorry logan,i know that those do hurt. it is sad how you are so darn cute even when you have "been bitten by a bee"
Post a Comment