Chase is a kindergartner this year. All I can say is that I miss the little guy. I dropped him off at school on his first day and missed him all day. I couldn't wait to see him six and a half hours later. I do not like this all day kindergarten crap. It's too long of a day. Chase was exhausted when he came home. He said he was tired and that the day was really long. (He loves school though)
I'm exited that he's growing up. I treasure the first five years of his life that we spent together all day long every day. (Sure I wanted to strangle him every other day) But now I'm all nostalgic now that I feel like we have little time together.
Oh and Logan bawled when Chase left for school the first day. He said he was going to miss Chase in between his tears with his hands covering his face. HOW SWEET IS THAT?
4 comments:
What a sweet boy!! Your boys are getting so big, we miss you all! have fun with all the new things to come.
Chase, We are so proud of you! You are doing so good in school. We love you to pieces!!!
Grandpa Tom and Grandma Su-su
Ryan always forgets when the girls are gone and he walks around the house calling for them after his nap. And can I just say I would LOVE 6 1/2 hours of kindergarden! My house would stay so much cleaner!!
Congrats to Chase, but poor Logan. I think Burner is going to have a hard time with Bop starting pre-school this year.
Post a Comment