Thursday, August 13, 2009

End of the First year

This is my first attempt to post on the blog that bears my name. I thought I would try to convey a little of what I've been up to this past year. As pictures are worth a thousand words, I will go light on typing and let the images speak for themselves.


Dissecting a pig heart




Practicing Splints

Cutting Casts


Logan and Chase Volunteered for Pediatric Lab

This is the proper technique for holding your kids during an exam



Chase is taken a developmental test

Practicing Sutures on pork

5 comments:

Susan said...

Great Blogging Jon - you're a natural! You are going to have to show me how to do it when I come up. Can I tell you how excited I am!!!
I love your pictures. Congratulations on completing your first year and for doing so exceptionally well on your tests! We are so proud of you!
Love you al so much!!!
See you in 12 days

thebusbyfamily said...

yeah!! mom & dad told me you did really well on your tests! it is exciting to see pitures of you in action -- congratulations on everything!

i also hear you have moved into the new digs, i am excited to see those pictures as well.

hugs & kisses to you all!

Megan said...

I'm just not sure that Logan looks like he volunteered :) It's fun to see the pictures of what you have been doing. We're proud of you!

Ditto what Melissa said . . . I want to see the new digs

Jenn said...

way to go John!

Melissa... I hurt my foot on vacation, well actually running from fictious cougars in the woods accrost the hiway from the oregon coast at 3:30am. I ruptured my fasha. My sergen says that the rip was 1/2 the way acrost, and that I should have swore when it happened.( i am so proud that i did not.)

Jared is going to coledge now and was at the new student orientation so that he could get signed up for classes while i was in surgery. (the school system sucks not to let him be there for me. he could only sign up there after all the tours and club recruting).

It looks like you all had a fun time and i am happy for you, I can not wate to see picks from your new home... sorry again for the trains that sounds like it is not much fun.

Linford Family said...

Nice blogging skills! Lis-sadly-we are in indiana now. Its different, but I think it will be good. We are going to try to come home for x-mas, we'll see though. What's your plans?