Grandpa and Grandma came to our neck of the woods over the holiday weekend.
We took a trip to Zion (busiest day ever) and had a picnic, rode stinky shuttle buses for way too long, and hiked with some of the coolest scenic views.
Does anyone else have issues with dressing their older kids? My boys have some cute shirts, but they refuse to wear them. They always put on the ugliest army shirts and Logan refuses to wear colors that match. I've given up on trying to convince them to look better. It is a fight that I never win. They just don't care. I (hate) the army clothes. It is their favorite thing in the world.
Any other moms out there have to take pictures of themselves just to prove they were on a family outing? My husband seems to loathe taking pictures, so it's up to me to document our life. And if I didn't snap a self photo once in awhile, our future posterity would look at our photos and think that I didn't exist.
Fun times. And yes, Chase looks huge in this picture. I am still a head taller than him. For now.


4 comments:
Oh my goodness I can't believe how old your kids are! I can't believe your baby is 1. They are all cute boys. You are cute too. Good job documenting your lives, your kids will be thankful someday. Are you going home anytime this summer?
So fun-family an hikes and I like you have very few pictures of myself or the hubby because he hates taken photos and hates photos taken of him. Army clothes are awesome I think but then again I am biased and when I see people wear them camo I think of this great country we all live in and the freedoms we all enjoy because of the ultimate sacrifice so many made for us!!. Your boys are getting so big and Alyssa(like Chase) is only 4 inches shorter than me!!!
Looks fun! I wish there were more outdoor recreational things to do here....yes, understand about throwing yourself into a few pictures! We'll be homhe beginning July to mid-August, will you be home anytime this summer?
Chase does look huge! What are you feeding that boy?! Good looking family!
Post a Comment