Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Ten years later.....

I am pleased with how these pictures turned out. Mostly because (A) I love love love our bright color choices. These colors make me feel happy. I spent months trying to find these colors and as you know, our town only has walmart and like three colors to choose from. Thanks to Target and a few random stores, my vision became complete at a last minute shopping moment in a nearby bigger town. I forgot to look for the baby so luckily we found something in his closet that would work. (B) The area was fun to photograph around. I went out on a limb, not sure how it would turn out. It has a bit of a unique personality. And most importantly, we had to climb down into this empty water bed area and the kids were trapped so they couldn't go far...  :) (C) All of us are actually in the picture  (D) I think my kiddos are kind of cute and I like evidence of it.








Ty reminded us that he is a baby. He would not nap before the photo shoot. He was happy about half way through it. Near the middle, we tried to take his picture and he just wanted to put his head down, pick up rocks and leaves and eat them.  AND WE COULD NOT GET HIS FINGERS OUT OF HIS MOUTH. We tried to take some more family shots near the end but by this time he was screaming his head off. None of those turned out.



2 comments:

Megan said...

I LOVE THESE!!! They turned out awesome. You have an adorable family as is VERY evident in the pictures. And I think your color choice was great--You need all of these in your home.

thebusbyfamily said...

I saw a few of these on facebook and this is the first time I have sat down and actually looked at all of them. I love them! You and JonnyB really have a beautiful family and your boys are such good boys too (energetic, but good :)) you are so lucky!

When we had our family pics taken around our 10 year anniversary, I took all of them and put them in a shutterfly book (one that was a freebie at the time) so I could have them all in one place and visible. You should do that too :)