This is Ty's new trick. It makes him very happy.....
....except when he falls. :(
I don't understand why none of my boys think they need to crawl. Crawling is a week long stint that is a means to get to standing and then to walking...and then to running (sigh). Ty started sitting up at 6 months and was very happy about it. Two weeks later he got frustrated because he wanted to go to THAT (whatever that is). He started trying to move and found some success. He crawls a little, but mostly does something else when we are not looking and somehow ends up all over the place. All he really does is get somewhere so he can stand. Apparently, there is vital growth and processing (whatever that is) that is learned by crawling. Well, my boys do without that necessary stuff and go to walking. I guess that's why they are the way they are. :)
I think this is what my kids would look like if we had that awesome Busby hair gene.
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
AH!!! He is so edible! I love your little family and all the craziness they bring :)
he us adorable and I can't believe that he is 7 months already and I love your family pictures they turned out so cute!!!
Must be a Schmidt gene...Jamason and I were just watching the videos of Tyler walking at 8 months. Ty is so sweet, thanks for posting pics so I can see him grow :)
So so cute:)
Oh, I love it! He is so darn cute.
That wig gives me an idea for a future Halloween costume for Creede. I just need to get me a couple cans of colored hair spray stuff :)
Post a Comment