Thursday, August 30, 2012

Good times in August




I love love love when they find their toes.  So cute having they grab em all over the place. This stage is precious because everything is a wonder to them. He looks around and takes in everything. oh and he's almost 6 months old.   When he's happy, he's very happy. When he's sad, he is oh so sad.  He gives me plenty of both. 



It seems like it has taken forever to get to this stage, but finally, I have sent Logan off to kindergarten.  Yeah for me. Yeah for him.   The first pick was my choic of a back to school poise, the "bat as a gun" was his choice of a poise. He did better than me.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh man Ty is a handsome little thing!! I can't wait to see him!

And Logan, yeah for kindergarten!! And of course a bat is always a gun ;)

Susan said...

Logan (and Mom) will love kindergarten. I am excited for him. Love all those boys and their mom.