Our house is done! It's so exciting. We filed the loan papers on Monday and hope to close the end of this week or next. Probably will be next week. The very last thing to be done was have the fridge put in. So wallah-Here is the kitchen. Builders don't give you many cupboards these days, especially when a pantry is in the plans. More cupboards are nicer looking , but I am also a big fan of the pantry...it holds lots of crap.
Our summer has been average so far. It's nice to have the kids home and I've pretty much given up on trying to keep on top of the laundry, cleaning, and cooking. I just get the bare minimum done sometimes.
I have a hard time getting motivated to go out all the time with a baby. He is always in need of a nap, which means half the time he is tired and fussy. Half the time he is hungry and half the time he is content. I realize the math of all my half this and half that doesn't add up. It's not supposed too. Mommies aren't always rational.
Ty is four months old now. He has grown so much and is sprouting lots of new chunk...but no hair. :( oh well, I still love my little baldy. His eyes are just starting to turn brown. He had a check up today and still has ten fingers and ten toes. (thank goodness) He is still a small little guy in all the percentiles, but he keeps growing, so that's all good. I think he is the most smiley baby so far. He gives us lots and lots of smiles. We pretty much adore the heck out of him.
3 comments:
Mom showed me pictures of the house the other day and I'm in love with it! I am so excited for you to move in! And, as always, the boys are so handsome ... And Ty is adorable. I can't wait to for him and Delilah to meet :)
AND I can't wait for Delilah, Ty, & MY baby boy to meet. They will soon!
Looking forward to September so we can see you guys (and maybe make a stop in Cedar City to see the house?? I LOVE IT!) and all your handsome boys!
xo
So, I'm drooling over the babies in the family right now. Sick of being pregnant and wishing I could hold that handsome baby boy right now to help make me feel better.
That smile melts my heart. I love that baby Ty!
Post a Comment