Monday, June 21, 2010

Rain...Rain...go away




So its been constantly rainy for awhile now. Crazy, dreary weather. And there was a tornado that destroyed a lot of businesses in Billings right nearby where I used to live. Crazy once again. There is so much water, but on the plus side, my water bills have been excellent. And I spent some good quality time with my hubby, my mommy and sister, and my brother and his new wife. (who are having a baby so my kids finally get some cousins on the schmidt side)
It's fun to get together. The only one missing is Jarom and Jamie, but we get to have them join in the fun on the fourth. So, I think that June has just been fantastic.

3 comments:

Romney Family said...

How fun to get to be together. You all look so great by the way!!!

Jinny and Mick said...

Love to see that pic of the Schmidt Family!! Crazy about a tornado in Billings-I hope you all have fun on the 4th-I wish we were going to be there this year:(

Susan said...

I LOVE your family photo!! Have a wonderful 4th with all your family. That is so rare and sooo special!