By the way, those happy birthday candles are the craps. They wouldn't hold the light and they melted and fell apart in less than 30 seconds. So much for that idea. Or putting them on nicely.
I am so grateful for my Chase boy. He's my firstborn and my sweetie pie. I think he's one of the sweetest boys I know. (I might not know that many) but he's just got a sweetness to him. I love him and appreciate what he brings to our family. He loves kindergarten so much. He gets very excited to go back to school on Mondays. Boy will that change soon. He also gets nosebleeds all the time at night while he's sleeping. I' m thinking of buying him a crimson pillow case just so the blood can blend in and save me a day or two of washing. (hee hee) He claims he just can't help but pick his nose sometimes.
All in all. I adore him.
As for another celebration,

Happy 8 years to us. I've really appreciated my hubby since he's been away from home for 3 months. On and off. Here and there. Gone a lot. I can't wait for the next 6 weeks to go by quickly so we can have him home again. I love him. He's such a good man. He's a great dad and he takes excellent care of us. And I especially appreciate how hard he has worked the past year and a half, doing this tremendously hard graduate program, all for our family.
I wouldn't change a thing about our experiences together. We've gone through a lot. Good and Bad and sometimes worse. Sometimes great. Thanks for the memories. I love you sweetie pie.
And to my mother in law, thank you for flying out to see us last weekend. Thanks for letting me and the hubby have a night away of anniversary celebration. Thanks for making Chase's birthday great. We love you.
4 comments:
Crazy that you guys have been married eight years ... crazy that you have a six year old! We love you lots and think of you all the time.
As a side note, I'm firmly support an all girls getaway. And sooner rather than later.
Happy Birthday to Chase!
Happy Anniversary to you and Jonnyb!
I tried to call you yesterday too and I guess the home phone I have for you isn't your phone number anymore . . . some weird guy answered. oh well, it's the thought that counts right?
I will try again, I promise. cell phone right?
love the cake!
xoxo
Happy Anniversary and Happy B-day to Chase. They grow up way too fast. Owen loves Transformers and got some for his b-day and x-mas back in Dec. how fun!!!
It was so fun being with you guys! Many would think having the mother-in-law come for a week would be torture, but you make me feel like you enjoy it. Thanks! Love you all soooo much!
And Chase---Happy Birthday to YOU!
Post a Comment