skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Passing through the 0's as elegantly as we can.
We had a great Thanksgiving. My mom and sister traveled our way for the occasion. This is a big deal because my mom has only visited me two times, when I birthed my two children. In fairness, I lived far away (Florida, southern Utah) But none the less, this was quite the wow-ee thing having my mom visit. I loved it. We had a laid back Thanksgiving and we braved the ferocious masses on Black Friday... all within decent temperatures.Now the that the tides have turned, (like below 0 degree temps and we've been really really stuck indoors) we are doing what we can to enjoy it. My boys have been creative in their ways of entertainment. Like making a choo choo train....
And like this guy pretending to be the janitor. He talks a lot about the janitor, Mr. Cleaning Pail (I'm serious) and he likes to stuff all the cleaning items we own into his pants and shirts and perform the obvious. Thank you for your great example, Mr. Cleaning Pail.
This little guy is quite proud of his gingerbread house. He wanted to eat it the moment it was done. I encouraged him to wait, to show his father. Right after that was done, he busted up the roof and munched away. And then he stopped, because it didn't taste as good as it looked.
And most importantly, we put up the tree. Ta-da. So beautifully stuffed into a corner.
4 comments:
how fun to have your mom and Lauren for Thanksgiving!! I love how creative kids are!! I love he is being a janitor!! How cute is that!!!
Sounds like lots of fun. Zeek saw the "candy house" now he wants one. thanks for the fun idea.
Love you guys. It looks like you ar having a good time!
Yeah, those temps are pretty cold. It hasn't gotten that cold here yet. Cold enough we can't go outside and I die for creative things to do for the kids. That choo choo train is a great idea, Kade will love it, thanks.
Post a Comment