Sunday, December 27, 2009

Newsworthy Christmas

This Christmas was full of many gifts. A new sister in law and a cute little new nephew. (Way to go Melissa) We traveled to Denver (CRAZY) for my brothers wedding (he owes us big) I loved being there for the sealing, but then the big storm hit and we stayed an extra day, watching the road reports and watching as the snow never once stopped for fourteen hours straight. Luckily, we hit decent roads when we decided to travel.


Here's the most recent family picture. Hopefully I'll get a straight on shot of this one in the not to distant future.

For Christmas, my mom and sis and my other brother and his new wife stayed for Christmas at my house. I've never had so many guests before and I loved it. It was wild and crazy and fun. We had a great time and I really enjoyed getting to know my sister in law. She's a keeper. Now I just need to get to know the new one...some day.


2 comments:

Susan said...

Cute pictures! I'm so glad everyone stayed for Christmas. This will be a Christmas you will always remember. Give my best to your family and congratulations to the newly weds.

Linford Family said...

Fun! Jamo looks so good-what a cute wife too! Wish I could have been there, but don't envy all that long travel!