The secret ninja and the cute cow had a good time on halloween. We ended up going to Utah for Jon's grandma's funeral. So we got to celebrate her life, have some fun with grandma and grandpa Baird, see some old friends, and have a fun night celebrating ghouls and death. Grandma's house was decorated awesome. Jon's brother deals with lighting for his job, so he brought over all kinds of fancy lights. People stopped by, gawking. It was pretty cool.And I posted these cute pics of my boys because they are actually looking at the camera. UNBELIEVABLE.

Sweet, silly kids.
3 comments:
It must be a big brother thing, because Spenny always grabs Benson's face like that also.
Funny. I don't know either-Maggie seems to love showing off her potbelly too.
I am sorry for your loss, I am also glad you were able to make it a good time. I miss you guys.
Post a Comment