That is a really funny picture! Glad you had a good Christmas and that you traveled safely! I hate yucky roads- it normally takes us about 6 hours to get to my inlaws and it took us 9.
So cute! How are you enjoying life back where it's cold? Did the move go okay? I know that was forever ago... let's just say, I'm really good at keeping in touch! Email me! Brittany brittle91@gmail.com
2 comments:
That is a really funny picture! Glad you had a good Christmas and that you traveled safely! I hate yucky roads- it normally takes us about 6 hours to get to my inlaws and it took us 9.
So cute! How are you enjoying life back where it's cold? Did the move go okay? I know that was forever ago... let's just say, I'm really good at keeping in touch! Email me!
Brittany
brittle91@gmail.com
Post a Comment