My brother finally proposed to Jamie, his girlfriend, and now I will finally not be the only married person in my family. I've been married almost seven years, so its about time. Geez!
My children need some cousins, even though nobody will be near their ages, so they're going to be really bored at family functions. There's really not much to do about that. But anyway, I'm excited to get a new sister and I'm sure I will seem really old to her, plus my husband whose older than me, but I'd like to think that we're still young at heart.
I'm just excited and happy for the newly engaged couple.
6 comments:
Woo-hoo, congrats!!
That's fantastic! You'll probably get cousins from him before me :)
Send them our congratulations! When's the big day?
Any thoughts on what you guys want for Christmas?
Yaa! That's great!
Yea that is excitting.
yea! congrats to them! i am excited for you!
Post a Comment