Happy 30th Birthday to Jonny on the 8th! And Happy 26th birthday to Me on the 11th. Since our "special" days are so close together, we get one yummy ice cream cake for the both of us... just in case you're wondering why I am blowing out candles on a half eaten cake. Who needs 2 different cakes in three days? I think we have an effective system going.
Monday, March 17, 2008
stem 
Happy 30th Birthday to Jonny on the 8th! And Happy 26th birthday to Me on the 11th. Since our "special" days are so close together, we get one yummy ice cream cake for the both of us... just in case you're wondering why I am blowing out candles on a half eaten cake. Who needs 2 different cakes in three days? I think we have an effective system going.
Happy 30th Birthday to Jonny on the 8th! And Happy 26th birthday to Me on the 11th. Since our "special" days are so close together, we get one yummy ice cream cake for the both of us... just in case you're wondering why I am blowing out candles on a half eaten cake. Who needs 2 different cakes in three days? I think we have an effective system going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
happy birthday to all!! sorry, i forgot to call on your birthday melissa...i thought about you...does that count? speaking of good pictures, you guys have some FANTASTIC snaps of your boys. i especially liked the ones at the park a little while back.
hope all is well. xoxo
melissa
Hey Meliss,
couldn't help but notice the ol' Cafe Rio cup in the picture. Impecable taste you two have. Mmmm, chicken tostada salad, flour tortilla, black beans, queso and the house dressing. Need I say more? Very cute and Happy Birthday(s)!
Jinny
Yeah~ I am glad that we can comment on your blog now!! I wanted to comment earlier but I couldn't. Happy birthday by the way!! and your boys are so cute and growing up so fast!! I am excited for your guy's upcoming move and for the opportunity Jon will have to go to school!! How exciting for you guys!! Jessie
PS. the cake looks so yummy and you are right who needs two cakes Brandon and Alyssa's b-days and Owen and I's are only 2 week apart so we only have on cake also.
Post a Comment