I love my birthday present from my fabulous husband. I've been wanting thin white plates (made of good substance) and the key word was thin. I've had two different sets of dinnerware all in place settings of only four people. Now I can entertain more people on the same pretty plates. Yeah!!! Not that I ever entertain, but one day I might. I also needed a large skillet pan and I love my birthday flowers.
Monday, March 17, 2008
I love my birthday present from my fabulous husband. I've been wanting thin white plates (made of good substance) and the key word was thin. I've had two different sets of dinnerware all in place settings of only four people. Now I can entertain more people on the same pretty plates. Yeah!!! Not that I ever entertain, but one day I might. I also needed a large skillet pan and I love my birthday flowers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment