Our little Gollum just ran around and acted like a wild little thing. He was perfect.
We didn't win, which was kind of unfun, but oh well. I'm never spending that much time making costumes again. It was stressful and too much work and we didn't win, so Boo.
On Halloween night the boys wanted to be ninjas and Ty was a cute little doggy who went around woofing. (So Darling) We let him trick or trick down one street. He had about ten candies and we let him eat them all. I put him to bed at normal bedtime and an hour later he was still awake and bouncing around in his crib like a boy hopped up on sugar. It may have been a bit too much. :)


2 comments:
You're an awesome momma putting all the time and work into those sweet costumes! I love it!
Super great costumes! I love it
(and all of you!!!)
Post a Comment