We are in love with this little guy. He is sweet, calm, and just watches us with his sweet little eyes, as newborns often do. We savor it, knowing cranky baby time is just down the road. He has his own little look, but he reminds me of Chase a little but without the dark hair and skin. This one doesn't have much hair, which is different from our other kids, and its light. But that doesn't mean much now, does it?
Our little Ty came in at a whopping 6 pounds and 18 inches long. He is a little runt, but we affectionately call him "Big Ty" to encourage him to grow. His newborn clothes are like tents on him. He gets lost inside and his arms and legs don't even stay in the designated areas. I have a couple preemie outfits that he fits in, but only a few. We will just have to have him grow quickly so he can wear what we have.
We also got to celebrate daddy's birthday. With being busy having babies and trying to recover, I'm proud to say that we managed to throw him something of a party. We had brownies, ice cream and fudge topping, per his request. And thanks to internet shopping during bedrest, I managed to order him a present. Happy birthday daddy. We love you. And I especially adore him, because ever since this less than stellar pregnancy and rough delivery and recovery began, he has stepped up and taken care of most everything. He's been exhausted and tired making meals, cleaning up, doing laundry and dealing with our out of control children. He's been wonderful and I'm grateful to be married to a man who helps our family and takes care of us when I cannot.
6 comments:
He is so cute and tiny!!! I can't wait to meet him. It makes me wish my baby were here already. It's going to be so much fun having babies so close together :)
I am so sorry about your recovery, but I'm praying it gets better real fast!
He is so cute! I'm glad it went quickly, but sorry for the hardness of it. Fevers and shakes are not fun. I had a fever when I was giving birth to Kade. Ugh. Hopefully you are feeling all better by now. 3 boys, wow. You lucky girl. Congrats!
He is precious! I'm sorry about the roughness of recovery. I hope you get better soon. What would we do without those husbands?
so little and cute!! COngrats and I hope you are feeling better. my third pregnancy did crazy things to my body as well so I know how you feel. Get better soon and enjoy that sweet little guy!!!
Ty is so sweet and tiny. I want to meet him already :) Hopefully soon. I really pray you recover fast. Love you!
I tell you, little Ty (or it's Big Ty right?) is one lucky little man to be born into such a great family. lucky. lucky.
I hope all is well these days :)
Post a Comment