Monday, January 30, 2012

Dreaded


I'm not interested in posting a pic of my pregnant belly. It's my third pregnancy. I just want it over with. But at the urging of some who wanted a pregnancy photo, here you go. I'm in the 34th week. Got 6 more to go...hopefully less.

When I look at myself preggo, I see a lot of bumps and lumps. Some bigger than others. I wish I were wired differently. Oh well.

8 comments:

Megan said...

Dreaded . . . hardly. You look DARLING!!! I can't wait to meet the baby boy!!

Romney Family said...

YOu are tiny!!! YOu should see me at34 weeks just huge. I gained 50 lbs each time with all three of my kids!!! Thank goodness it all comes off. I hope the next 6 weeks go by fast. Can't wait to see pic of the new little one!!!

thebusbyfamily said...

seriously? seriously?!?

don't forget about people like, me, your sis-in-law, who would give my right arm to look like you do. I am 14 flipping' weeks and look like I'm due before you.

and, no, I'm not exaggerating. I wish I was.

on a positive note: I hope the contractions have subsided and you are able to get back to a normal schedule. Can't wait to see that cute baby!

Melissa Baird said...

I was mostly lamenting my monsterous ladies. They are about as out there are my belly. Its uncool. And they don't go away after giving birth like the belly does. :(

Melissa Baird said...

I was mostly lamenting my monsterous ladies. They are about as out there are my belly. Its uncool. And they don't go away after giving birth like the belly does. :(

Sarah+Jamason=Tyler said...

Cute pic! Your place looks beautiful too!

Linford Family said...

Hope you are doing well in these last weeks! You are such a cute pregnant Lady. I remember seeing you when you were pregnant with Chase and you were wearing overalls and I thought: that makes me want to get married and wear overalls when I am pregnant. You looked so cute.

thebusbyfamily said...

even with your "ladies" you are still incredibly cute as a pregnant lady so close to delivery :)