Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween


Chase wanted to be a vampire for Halloween. I thought, "How boring." But it's what he wanted. He kept looking down in all the pictures. Guess that's what vampires do in pictures.

Logan wanted to be a knight/ninja. (That's a ninja outfit under the armor)

3 comments:

thebusbyfamily said...

perfection!

Romney Family said...

They look great!! Yes vampires are boring but so glad for an easy costume that didn't cost much because I bought the capes last year after Halloween for only 2 dollars a piece. SO all I had to buy was face paint. I am so glad you like my recipes. I love sharing them with everyone!!!

Linford Family said...

It's funny to see kids thinking up their own ideas. It's like they are real people!

Congrats on the boy! I feel your dissapointment though. But if anyone could raise some good men that this world really needs, it would be you.

PS. are you going home for Christmas? WE ARE!!