It's the last day of first grade for Chase boy. Here's a picture on the first day of school and on the last day. He's has definitely gotten taller and he's turning more into a bigger boy. He has learned a lot this year, as well as he should. He did wonderful in school, he is an excellent reader, and he's a good friend. I love him.


Logan hasn't changed a whole lot other than that he's definitely grown a whole size. I noticed that he was fitting on his bike pretty comfortably the other day. When we bought it a year ago, he was a little small for it. He is still at home for another year with me since he is not five by August. He is already getting bored...and I will have to be proactive in entertaining him next year. He has grown a lot too. It's fun to see a small child go from just learning his ABC's to learning how to read simple words. They learn so much at these young ages. Love em.
3 comments:
What big boys. Logan and Kade will be in the same grade. Well, hope to see you in MT!
I love seeing the difference in Chase in just a year. He has really grown! They are so handsome. I love them!
handsome boys!
excited to see you guys!!
Post a Comment