Sunday, May 15, 2011

GIRLS WEEKEND


Recently, we had a girls weekend (the gals in Jon's family and I) We went to Las Vegas where we ate out at delicious restaurants, shopped at fun stores, walked till our feet ached, saw some cool things and some trashy things, and recognized that the late night clubbing fashion trend was iddy biddy little mini dresses that didn't fit hardly a single gal. Awkward.


Caesars Palace will always remain my fav


This picture was the highlight of the trip. We were driving down the strip and we suddenly saw Snow White, which immediately elicited an "ahhhh" from us girls, until we got a close up view. This was a VEGAS snow white. So classic Vegas. Little girls were walking by and dropping their jaws at her. Their image of the classic Princess is so tainted now.




We saw Mystere, which was very exciting to watch, as well as very mysterious...


So thank you gals for a wonderful weekend. I had a lot of fun and really enjoyed spending time with you. Let's do it again!

6 comments:

thebusbyfamily said...

yay for a girls weekend! very well stated!

I think I will just copy your post and put it on mine as well :)

I agree, we need to do it again sometime soon.

love you!

thebusbyfamily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Forget you guys, I want to meet Snow White!

(just kidding, she's gross.)

Love,
Tom

Romney Family said...

How fun!!!Despite the busty Snow White!!!

Jinny and Mick said...

Oh My gosh-nasty nasty Snow White!! Sounds like a great time!

Megan said...

Please repost on my blog ;) It was so much fun being with you and the other ladies! I cannot wait for another trip of this sort. I'm so glad I'm related to such awesome women!