This is what happens when you tell your child who is overly anxious to get to school that he can't go because of a cold. Not with a runny nose and a constant cough. He climbed onto his bunk bed and cried crocodile tears.
keep your eyes open for a package from us ;) the guy at the post office was a little retarded when i asked him on monday if it would get to you by thursday . . . he said, "at the earliest, but most likely on saturday."
ugh! saturday. well, here's hoping it's today, but if not i guess you have saturday to look forward to :)
What a sweet heart. Sorry I haven't looked at blogs for a couple of days. I'm sorry to hear that Chase has been sick. Hopefully, he is feeling better. Love you all.
5 comments:
I love that he loves school. What a sweetheart. Tell him I hope he feels better real soon.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA!!!!!!!!!
that picture nearly made me cry crocodile tears!
happy happy birthday melissa dear!
keep your eyes open for a package from us ;)
the guy at the post office was a little retarded when i asked him on monday if it would get to you by thursday . . . he said, "at the earliest, but most likely on saturday."
ugh! saturday. well, here's hoping it's today, but if not i guess you have saturday to look forward to :)
xoxo
melissa & co
That is cute! I guess it is better then crying because he has to go to school.
I can't say I remember being sad about having to skip school-that is so funny, poor guy!
What a sweet heart. Sorry I haven't looked at blogs for a couple of days. I'm sorry to hear that Chase has been sick. Hopefully, he is feeling better. Love you all.
Post a Comment