Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thos who wanted me to post house pics... here you go

Here's our new home. We love it. It's cool. What else can I say?

The kid's playroom. Is that blanket an awesome rug or what? I can't afford a rug, so the blanket will have to do for now. I still can't believe my kids drag toys upstairs even though they have tons of floor space downstairs. It must be that the toy room is not cozy or something. Kids are so hard to please.... and yet so easy at the same time.

The basement is the strange part of the house. I think I could host a perfect Halloween dance or something here, otherwise, what is up with the dark brown and orange walls? Not my favorite, but I'm getting used to it.






Here's a picture of my lazy children in the living room. Logan doesn't believe in using a couch for its original intended purpose. Chase didn't either at that age.

That's all for now. Bye

8 comments:

Romney Family said...

How awesome Melissa!!! I am jealous!! That is a crazy paint scheme for the downstairs but what can you do when you rent!! How awesome to have a place for all the toys instead of in the bedrooms!!

Mom at Our House said...

Awesome! I love it. What a cute house!

Megan said...

I LOVE IT!!! It looks so comfy cozy

Susan said...

It is a HAPPY House and I'm so glad that you are living there! You didn't show the Grandma bedroom. Very comfy!

Linford Family said...

That's really cool! Looks like a lot of space. Your kitchen is really neat! That is kinda weird about the halloween paint! We are happy for you!

Jenn said...

I love it... how fun for all you!

i do not know about where youare but down here you can buy a carpet remnent for about $20. that is what we did for our frount room.

I have to admit I am a little jellous... I want a toy room. I am glad you have a nice house you deserve it!

thebusbyfamily said...

i am excited for you guys! what a great house! i actually really like the orange, but i agree, combined with the brown is a little different, but what a great play room!

Mommy of our Monkeys said...

I love it! Don't you just love having a house!? I am so happy for you.