Melissa Busby, this is for you. Here's the roll recipe I mentioned. I'm just sending the link to the original recipe sight. There's 800+ excellent reviews on this. (They're good) I have only made them in a bread machine, because I have not the ability to knead dough correctly on my own. There's a bunch of tips and how to' s in the reviews on how to make the rolls regularly.
I rolled mine out in a circle and cut into triangles, put butter on (noat as much as they suggested) and rolled them up like crescent rolls. They turned out so light and fluffy and yummy with a good buttery taste. I'm currently trying my hand at cinnamon rolls as we speak. Hopefully they will be as good as they seem in my mind.
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Sweet-Dinner-Rolls/Detail.aspx
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment