Sunday, September 7, 2008


So, I thought this was cute......

Chase had his very first young female admirer. We went to a park the other day, and the only ones there was another mom with three little girls. I overheard one of the older girls whisper very loudly to the mom about her little sister. "Mom, Grace just told me that she thinks that boy is cute."


It made me smile.

8 comments:

mama cow said...

Oh silly Melissa all of our girls have a crush on Chase....including the moms!

Jinny and Mick said...

He is a very handsome boy! However, I think my favorite part of this picture is the pink fingernails down in the corner:) I have the same shade.

Romney Family said...

that is too funny!! And so it begins!!!

thebusbyfamily said...

just wait till the girls start calling and he's only 9. . . things to look forward to!

Jenn said...

way to go chse! he is a heartbreaker after all!

Anonymous said...

silly girl, he is cute. I thought you knew that. I doubt this was the first girl to say it.

Megan said...

I can already here the giggles from girls calling . . .

Susan said...

That little girl has good taste - of course he's cute!
Love to you all!