Monday, June 16, 2008

I would like Becca to accept my personal apology for not posting any updated info on my blog for an entire month. I do like to think that I have an excellent excuse though...like the fact that packing up my house is a crazy and time consuming ordeal. And for those brief times when I was not packing...I was thinking about packing...even dreaming about it. I have gotten a lot done, which feels good considering that the moving countdown is down to 5 days.

Oh yeah, and we've been sick like a bazillion times in the past two weeks. My biggest excuse it that I have dial up internet. When it takes ten minutes to post one teeny weeny picture, I do not have the patience to spend much time updating my blog. But, I am happy to announce that I will be progressing to high speed at my new home in the big MT. I do believe I will be on my blog more with that new advancement. I am very excited, though worried, that I will catch the blogging addiction bug that all my friends and family seem to have.

I currently can't find (or I packed it up accidentally) those cords that attach to my computer to download the new pics in the camera. I don't have any new pictures to report, except for what I posted, which you will come to in a moment.

I really wish I took a picture of Logan over the weekend. We drove to Flagstaff to see some friends. Logan got some weird heat rash on his cheeks. He had two perfect bright red circles on his cheeks, the kind that some freaky dolls have painted on them. The best part was when one of our friend's little boys pushed Logan off a chair. Logan got a giant goose egg and scratch on his forehead, just between the eyes. He had three big red dots on his face. He looked really bad and beat up.

Now, for those who want me to post anymore things anytime soon....don't expect it to happen. Maybe sometime after I move and get settled down, I will do something. I just can't say.
:) Love to you all.


4 comments:

Linford Family said...

Yeah, blogging can definitely be addicting and high speed internet does not help with that. I'm excited that you are moving to MT though! Good luck with the final days of packing. That looked like a fun trip for you guys-very pretty.

Anonymous said...

I always knew I could get you to do anything I asked. Thanks for updating your blog. I will give you a few weeks to move, then I will start bugging you to post again ;).
I think it is really sad that you guys are leaving St George, even though I am not there anymore. It is sad to think you won't be there when I visit next month.

thebusbyfamily said...

you guys are in big trouble! you were in FLAGSTAFF. . . that is to say, TWO hours from us. . . and not even a phone call. big, big trouble!

we will forgive you, IF, you send some kind of special treat our way :)

i guess you have had a lot on your minds too. i hate moving. if we were closer, i would help. does that count for something?

i am excited for you guys. this will be a fun adventure!

Romney Family said...

Well, I know how you feel with the slow internet. We had dial up also up until about 6 months ago. What a pain. I hope your packing goes alright. I sure hate moving. Wish I lived closer so I could help ya!! Good luck with the move!! I wish it were me moving back to Montana!!